RMIT English Worldwide offers high quality academic English programs designed to get you ready for university.
We teach students to communicate in range of personal, academic and professional situations, looking after all of your English-speaking needs.
Our Academic English programs offer:
- Access to top-level teachers, carefully selected and supported by the best course materials and professional services.
- Direct entry to RMIT University without sitting an IELTS or TOEFL for students who successfully complete our program.
- Worldwide delivery of our Academic English programs offered at a number of centres located around the world.
- Melbourne course run in the heart of city, walking distance from hundreds of shops, cafes, public transport, library and study resources.
- Access to accommodation and support services when studying in Melbourne, making your life and study in Australia fun and rewarding.
Click here to enlarge the REW Pathway Diagram.
Students can only enter an REW course if:
- the REW-approved placement test indicates readiness for a particular level, OR
- *valid results of a recognised English Language test indicate readiness for a particular level, OR
- they have successfully completed the preceding REW level.
*REW recognises IELTS and TOEFL scores for a period of 1 year (note, that both IELTS and TOEFL recognise a validity period for their own tests of 2 years).